daniel radcliffe could have grown up to be so so awful, it would have been so easy for him to be terrible, we are truly blessed to have the danrad that we have
send me a number and i’ll answer with a vocaroo
- say your name, age and favorite food
- sing your all-time favorite song
- try to rap
- message to one of your biases
- read a line from your favorite fanfic/book
- say the word _____
- say something in another language (besides english)
- message to your followers
- talk about your day
- what would you do if _____
- sing a random song
- sing your favorite girl-group song
- sing your favorite boy-group song
- voice impersonation
- tell a joke
- favorite line from a tv series
- favorite line from a movie
- read the tags from one of your posts
- say a cuss word (or a lot idk up to you)
- comment on ____’s blog
DAN: When you do interviews, you’re faced with the choice to either be the most boring person on earth or just get ridiculous things written about you from time to time
JOSH HOROWITZ: Sometimes it might be good to be boring
DAN: It might be but I just get bored of myself
[Happy 25th Birthday Daniel Radcliffe! (23 July 1989)]
Josh Gad’s daughter is possessed by Frozen!
Hillary Clinton, in response to a tweet from Amy Poehler (x).
Julie Crosby, who had served as the producing artistic director of the Women’s Project Theater, gives an exclusive interview to Playbill.com about the differing accounts of why she departed the organization.
I’ve declined commenting on this, because the details were elusive and conflicting and I didn’t want to spread rumors, but I will say: I am incredibly disappointed that the Women’s Project, dedicated to presenting works written and directed by women for over 30 years, now has a board made of two women and four men.